Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintenex Forum DIrect 6.17.17

Nintenex.com first forum direct for Nintendo forum

Hi everyone on Nintenex.com Welcome to our first forum direct, Yes, this is something new i want to do for the forum from now on to give you guys more detailed information for whats actually new on the forum, Before, I would tell you guys about little changes here and there, and sometimes i would make changes without saying a thing. alot of things are going to be changing.

This direct will be focused on new staff, new earn-able Badge collectibles, and the restructure of the forum categories.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Ranks Redesign
    The first thing i want to show you guys are our old forum ranks, Our goal now is to resize and re-design the forum ranks to be smaller to make space for the badges. Right now we are starting off with basic badges but as time moves on we will have many more badges to come.
    Old:
    Here are a few of Nintenex.com old Nintendo forum ranks

New:
    Nintenex.com Member forum badge

Every Member will start off with this badge, its the Nintenex Forum Member Badge Its a green mushroom!
    Nintenex.com Blogger forum badge

Now we have the Blogger Badge, Those who have this badge has posted a respectable amount of blogs on Nintenex,
    nintenex.com News team forum rank badge

Here we have the news team badge, those with this badge will be able to post articles for the forum.
    nintenex.com designer forum rank badge

This is our forum designer badge for those who create art for others on the forum or for the forum.
    Nintenex.com Princess peach forum rank badge

Here we have our first forum staff rank to show off, the Princess peach umbrella staff badge
    Nintendo forum rank Mario hat.

This is the Admin forum Badge.
    Nintendo forum rank Luigi badge
    This is the Moderator Badge for the forum.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

New Forums Added
    I have added some new forums to the site to make the forum feel more like a Nintendo forum instead of a regular gaming forum that happens to have an exclusive Nintendo section.

Staff Changes
    I have made a few changes the Nintenex staff team like introducing a few new staff positions for for future use the user @Nintenex will be the main acc to post news for the site. It was originally my brothers acc as we both administrate the site however he hasn't been coming on much so i have taken over the account to use for Nintendo related news.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Whats Next For Nintenex?
    Well, As this is the forums first direct, I am hoping that we can continue doing these for the site, But in this direct i am mostly Proud to announce the return of forum events, before they didnt work out because i was unsure what i was doing, Now i have better understanding of what i want to introduce the site to and what direction i want to take it in.

Until then, I hope you enjoy this announcement and there will be more to come.

Attached Files
    Last edited by The Gentleman; 06-17-2017, 09:11 PM.

Don't love one don't love 2 but love the ones that loves you!
    Paper Mario| Smash Bros| Mario Kart| PVZ

Popular Nintendo game communities are back and they come with their own custom themes when you want to posts in them.

Comment

The badges look nice and the forums look pretty cool why'd you go with green for the Pokemon theme?

Comment

Thanks, I happen to like the grass starters so i went with the green theme, In time it will change to different colors to match the other pokemon types.

Comment

Can you do electric type Pokemon theme next that would be cool man.

Comment

yeah sure, I was thinking pichu theme, or Plus n Min or Mr. Mine and Mime Jr. however i wont be changing them that often.

Comment

Hmmm.. Nice update & all, but with the new theme it looks like some of the images for ranks aren't loading. (At least for me, while here using the Opera browser they aren't.)

Comment

Latest Forum Activity

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by EXPrototype, 07-08-2017, 05:49 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post The Gentleman  
              Started by The Gentleman, 06-20-2017, 02:26 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post The Gentleman  
              Started by Chrono, 08-10-2017, 04:37 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post MamaLuigi  
              Started by The Gentleman, 07-30-2017, 01:12 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Chrono
              by Chrono

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 77 at 05:48 AM on 10-12-2016.

Google Ad

Collapse

Google Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X